1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. We accept CareCredit as a payment process for services rendered. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments (monthly price based on what your total bill cost is). You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll submit your application for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months (if your balance on your bill meets the criteria.)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites .
There are also organizations who may be able to provide financial assistance for you as pet owners. Each organization is independent and has their own rules and guidelines. The website that has a list of these organizations is: